Recovery, Safety and Risks of CoolSculpting®
QUICK FACTS ABOUT FREEZING THOSE FAT CELLS
- Non-invasive procedure with all the benefits of conventional surgery
- Treats abs, love handles, inner thighs, and bra area
- Proven safe and FDA-approved
- Quick turn-around with nearly zero recovery time
Cryolipolysis, the technology behind CoolSculpting, is proven to be a safe and effective body contouring treatment. Although side effects are minimal, some patients may experience temporary discomfort, redness, bruising, or numbness. Recovery from such side effects can last up to several weeks.
- In 2009 a New York plastic surgeon, Dr. Sydney Coleman, conducted a study that examined the side effects of cryolipolysis. His study showed that there were “no long-term change in nerve fiber structure [and] no lasting sensory alterations [of] skin damage in any of the subjects evaluated.”
- Dr. Matthew Avram and several of his Massachusetts General Hospital colleagues reviewed medical literature pertaining to cryolipolysis and reported the following: “Cryolipolysis has not produced any significant adverse side effects in studies to date and any noted effects have been minor and temporary.”
Eterna’s skilled physicians and aestheticians take great care in ensuring your comfort and safety, and take great concern in helping you make the best and most informed decision.